Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月15日 星期三

Get rich, value investing, how to buy a $ 1 for 50 ¢


Too often, across releases some young Turk, some rocky with a concept, not a clue about life or how things are. But simply reads something Rocky or connecting that click. Suddenly they make money hand over fist, they begin to get rich, for no apparent reason.

But, of course, there's a reason. You can see when you have an "AHA" moment. When things suddenly, quickly, transformation occurs from the inside out. Suddenly you're home. Suddenly everything works for you. This article explores AHA moment of Jack Reynolds, a colleague of my good friend.

Jack Reynolds worked at the same insurance that I did a few years ago. I have this job and when I had my own "AHA" moment. Want to get rich, somehow looks like idea laced. He looked upon by all financial planning driving a beat up old Ford in the country. The official line that these "professionals" tow each and save money, work, invest wisely and wait for decades. This is in fact the knowledge that we have to pay these people imprisoning have us believe.

I like you. Frankly, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get rich easily and quickly. Why do I need to be a long journey torturous? Jack Reynolds felt the same way, so even more when we met for lunch a few months later and see my new fully-equipped, pay by cash Mercedes Sportz Saloon. Parked it I even just in front of the booth of the restaurant in full view. My key point in my car and I beeped, beeped back and lock all the doors. I strolled into it like a man bstm without treatment in the world. And that's exactly what I am.

I wanted to get rich quick, easy, and I wanted it. I realized something about money-they did all possible after him. I realized that the value is money. Also realized that the entry is free. How can that be? Why we work so hard for the money, when we get to sell the value free of charge, or sometimes 50 ¢ badolr.

Let me explain a little more what I mean by value. Value and money are two sides of the same currency. Chain silver goes like this. The person needs. Value. ... Money. It all begins when someone develops need them they are willing to pay money for the fill. The person with this need, the product or service to fill this need becomes more expensive to the point where they are willing to part with the money earned is difficult to fill this need. It is this property VALUE is concrete, magic. Because the value is subjective.

Jack Reynolds AHA moment was to understand how to get rich was easy to buy US dollars equivalent for 50 ¢ or less, re-sell value 1.00 dollar or more. My own particular interest was the real estate, advertising arbitrage. By identifying buyers are different, and that one sellers a tool to sell for very short, very quickly. Utilities for buyers in exactly the same object, you may have to buy expensive, but it will take their time, their money to enjoy the experience. Both are right. Two different people, the same objective product is a car or house or anything in between. Market forces that are at work. But is the VALUE OF the opinion that controls two different prices. The underlying reasons for this opinion also. Sell your House, for example a pair of divorcing may or not in a hurry to sell. But more often than not, take a bid lower than simply because of the couple's current service.

You can guess what we do to get rich, applying this knowledge. Very simple, you find these types of sellers buyers and we marry them together. We buy 1.00 value for 50 ¢ or less. Then we sell it to the value of a dollar or more. In this way we create returns the payment of an astonishing rate.

Ultimately, it is compounding we want. Is that we all strive for compounding leverage to get even easier. I don't know if there is ever a calculator games, and tried to say $ 100 is calculated by 30 or 40%, but if you have, you know, the accelerated because of the number receives the astronomical compounder. If compounder 200% or 500% (or 3 times up to 5 times the starting capital) you can see how amazing they figures whom belief after multiplications. When you invest in value, you need not wait for the annual rate, because the control your own circumstances, you are too complex for a week or even day if you want to.








If you need money now, like I mean in the next 10 minutes, try what I did. I now am more money than my old business and you can too. If you want to learn how to invest a few hundred dollars, double it before you go to bed tonight, click now to read a remarkable "rags to riches" story-free! Quickest way-to-make-money-on-earth.com

Imagine multiplying every week with little or no risk to your money! Find a list of million dollar Corporations to authenticated offering their products in 75% Commission to you. Click the link above to learn how you will begin compounding the capital towards your first million dollar convenient Program money society


沒有留言:

張貼留言