Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月14日 星期二

The best Safelists for November 2010

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thank you for your visit!

Monday November happy and happy!

Is the first day of the month and that means it's time for another update safelist best viral list builders and that I am currently using.

Then last month someone asked me what I don't like most about safelists.? I don't have to think about it long before telling you how much I hate the submission rule 24 hours.? You see, most safelists and viral list builders constrain your correspondence again 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours.? Basically means submit at the same time every day and not one hour earlier.? Unfortunately no matter how you almost always pinpoint is just for a few minutes late, which pushes your start time later and later each day.? Eventually you find yourself until 3: 00 am waiting to send their websites, so you can go to bed.

Due to the time of presentation 24 hours I probably lost at least 4 or 5 days of match last month.? I'm sorry, but I'm not always thinking safelists at 3: 00 am and if I forget that'll be another at least 8 hours before I am awake.? Seems to have a cycle 18 hours presentation would make life much easier, but that's just me.

This is enough ranting what else is new?

Quick list of profits, released at the beginning of last month.? New clients always seem to generate a lot of excitement when they launch and this was no exception.? They already have 3539 verified Members and placed very well on my ranking below.? Let's hope that the momentum continues.

I've been bad.? One of the first sites to start using script that quick list profit was named list of immediate profit.? At the time I didn't know how to categorize your site and then stats is were not being saved along with my other safelists.? It turns out that list of immediate profit has been one of my more responsive submissions over the past few months, but I have neglected to include it in my reports.? That ends today!? Check the statistics below to see the performance of the list of immediate profit.

List building Maximizer did an interesting motion last month.? To celebrate its 10,000th member decided to offer $ 10 solo ads for 10 days (which is usually $ 25).? This resulted in a flurry of solo ads being sent to my inbox every day.? If that wasn't bad enough, soon the promotion ended they began offering solo ads $ 12 for 12 days.? This should have made mailer regular practically useless, but surprisingly my stats weren't down too much.? He lose just making it up the list of statistics below, but only because the two new additions.

Speaking of stats …

What you see below are my link stats for multiple pages open I'm promoting in a roundabout in several safelists and viral list control builders.? Yes, I have upgraded memberships in almost all of these sites so take this into consideration if the numbers are not as high as mine.

"Clicks" is how many people viewed my homepage.? "Action" is how many people clicked on the link my homepage to go to the main site.? "Sales" are how many people joined my site.? CTA and the CTS are "clicks to action" and "sale".? These safelists I ranked by sales, but it is also important to look at the other numbers to determine how responsive each safe list really is.

Considering how many days I missed last month, these numbers aren't looking pretty bad.

Big congratulations to Joe list to make it back to top again just barely beating out last Mailer.? These two sites are equally impressive and I'm glad to be a member of both.

I'd also like to welcome the Quick List profits and immediate profit list as the most recent additions to the top of the list.? As I mentioned earlier Instant Profit list must have been added months ago, but better late than never.

I think that's it for this month.

As usual, these statistics are the result of my own efforts using my own initial pages.? Depending on what you're promoting and how many times are promoting your results may vary.? Clear that the only way to know is, together with their own ads.? You can get free link tracker that will control all your ads TE Toolbox.

 The Best Safelists for November 2010

Tags: 24 hours Best Places to advertise, best safelists, excitement, a few minutes, rowing, Mailers, Momentum, new safelists, profits, safe list, safe list marketing, statistics, Safelists, submission time, top safelists, Weren't


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言