Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月12日 星期日

About personal Finance three posters

I am a Sucker for charts and graphs. I went once Edward Tufte-course for kicks. Even if you do not do much with charts and graphs are always around, I admire GRS other job.

For example, last year, when I have shared my guide on the federal budget (and taxes based on monitoring data from the truth) to understand I pointed to Jess Bachman, on a yearly basis, Death and taxes poster that tries to Visualize the entire u.s. federal budget of only six square feet. Bachman's poster is more than 500 programs and units have a proportionate amount of the budget in the form of a poster with the size of each item.

Another company called history Shots creates (and reprints) large charts and graphs on a variety of topics. I own their Race for the Moon-political parties and their history in the timeline. I would like to point out that their Dow Jones Industrial average and the history of the-poster.

And I am mentioning the reason for all this? The company is called investments illustrated send e-mail to day tell me their Big picture chart, which describes the major asset classes (for example, stocks and bonds) returns since 1926. Even if they intend to use this form to display to the detriment of their financial advisers, I covet one yourself.

You do not need to buy these charts to enjoy them. All three of these companies, users can view their posters, the Web browser, which allows you to zoom in and zoom out, scroll around the page, or through.

Not all of them is the economic geek I know. But if you are interested in money and you are interested in charts and graphs, it's a good idea to check them. (and if you know other banners that look like this, tell me!)

This article is about the odds and ends, tools


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言