Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月3日 星期一

One problem, one correction: how to set up new year's resolutions, you actually will keep the

The new year is coming and for many people, which means it is time to make a list of the resolutions. I used to be one of those folks, cataloging, I would like to fix each winter. Not already.

Not that I'm perfect, as my wife would attest, I am not far from it! – but you learned that a long list of resolutions is sure that the path to failure. There is a reason To, you can see the stories each April on how most people are unable to meet the objectives, they define the first year.

Now I do something different, something that actually shown to be successful. Deal instead of dealing with multiple resolutions each year, I have only one.

This year, for example, I focused on fitness. In fact I dubbed 2010. My goal is to lose fifty pounds, and I tried to weigh any decision with one goal in mind. You know what? It worked. Although I do not lose fifty pounds this year, I forty losses. More than that I'm stronger and faster than I've ever been in my life. My year of fitness has been a success.

A year ago, the only exercise I got was walking to and from my office every day.
One year before, I have only exercise is walking from my Office and every day.

Is the main reason I was able to do so was my only goal for the whole year. Nothing else that mattered. I do not have other purposes zam〃glavaneto me. Sets a goal and I worked hard to meet it. I picked one thing in my life, that most of the necessary changes and I decided to change it.

One problem, one correction
A few months ago, my fitness coach wrote a lot about this subject in the context of the exercise. Cody Limbaugh has Portland Crossfit gym, where he leads people like me to our goals. In October, he wrote:

One of the teaching skills that are developed in good coaches is the concept of "one fault, one adjustment. The idea is to take the most important adjustment necessary and just focus on this one thing. Attack it from different angles if necessary but tenacious to correct only the large wine. This is achieved, buses and athlete to move the next biggest failure and then the next, etc. in continuous journey to excellence.

Limbaugh says that by focusing on one thing at a time, you are able to:

Limbaugh enters this philosophy into practice every day in the gym. He uses it when coach of priklakania, for example. When I started in his gym last April, my form is horrible. Unable to do the actual squat — not even without weight. By adjusting the one thing at a time, I've made great progress. (I can now back-squat my body weight!)

This same principle of "one problem, one correction" refers to the implementation of other objectives — including financial goals and resolutions, the new year.

How to set up new year's resolutions, will actually keep
Over the last five years, I've written a lot for purposes when access to a rich slowly. I believe in the power of the objectives. Set up and are in line with the objectives of the large, I have achieved more than you ever thought possible. And I believe that you can specify the following broad objectives, too.

So, let's all put together. Let's summarize all tutorials, I've shared setting objectives from 2006. Here's how to set up a new year resolutions keep will actually:

Ultimately, what is my purpose for 2011? To be honest, I do not know. I've been thinking about this for several weeks, actually, and once I have Glaring shortcomings I want not to correct. (And this is not good for change?) There are very few things that need work, but has not yet decided what to focus on the following year.

Are you? What are your goals (or resolution) for the 2011? What strategies to use to make your resolutions zalepne?

This article is for planning, psychology, Self-Improvement


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言