Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年2月1日 星期二

Lottery nightmare-you forget to play your Lotto numbers and then they get drafted


Most people by playing the lottery a long-shot. But they continue to play, because with each draw comes a second chance to make their dreams will come true. There is nothing wrong with that-For one dollar people get dream about all the opportunities that come with striking rich. However, be able to play your lotto numbers every week, especially if you play the same numbers, be a nightmare. What if you forget to play your lotto numbers and then they get drawn? How would it make you feel?

I ask this because about five years ago this situation almost happened to me. I always played my the same set of numbers and hardly ever missed a draw. Yet on one occasion, that I forget to play com my numbers up. it was a 649 lottery, and I would have matched 5 out of 6 numbers had in the game. I would have won $ 1500. But I didn't win anything, because I do not play. I shutdown to win the jackpot; I missed just a single row. Price in would have won was $ 1500. It is a lot of money, but not change for life. I felt really bad about missing on the prize, but I got over it.. But if I would have matched all six numbers, I would have been a millionaire. I do not know if I would ever have been over something, though. It could have been a nightmare, which may have haunted me for the rest of my life.

Ever since the day I signed for a lottery subscription. Now, get my numbers automatically played each week. There is absolutely no way that I could ever forget to miss a draw again. Now I always suggest people that play the same lotto numbers each week to buy a lottery subscription. It is the only real way to avoid Lottery nightmare forget to play your numbers and then see these exact same numbers get drafted.








Lottery Winners blog features people that have won large jackpots and includes Powerball winners, 649 Lotto winners, Mega Millions winners and more. Be sure to check it out.


沒有留言:

張貼留言